We regularly manage the following in Chicago
- Complete transportation, airport shuttles, McCormick Place shuttles, hotel shuttles, VIP transfers.
- Group Transportation: Airport transfers to and from O'Hare or Midway International airports; event shuttles from McCormick Place or other event locations.
- Corporate Tours: Transportation to and from McCormick Place to corporate offices and warehouses, or other company destinations.
- McCormick Place shuttles: Direct convention shuttles between McCormick Place and hotels, no matter the group size.
- City tours: Motor coach tours to places like Navy Pier, Willis Tower, and Wrigley Field.
- Multilingual staff: English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, and Farsi.
- Meetings: We provide interpreters and simultaneous translation equipment for any type of meeting or banquet in any of the Chicago hotels or at McCormick Place in Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, or Farsi.
- Long range equipment setup in the McCormick ballrooms and showrooms, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, and all hotels in the Chicago area.
- Equipment rental: FM transmitters, FM receivers, full booths, table top booths, and dual simultaneous interpreter control units.
- Technicians: We readily provide experienced technicians to install, manage, and monitor all equipment. Immediate on site troubleshooting for all your events.
- Incentives: Plan the perfect incentive trip to the Windy City. Chicago has a variety of professional sports, famous food, shopping, and a unique culture to impress, entertain, and create the ultimate incentive trip.
- Meetings and banquets: Everything to put on your training, seminar, group meeting, or banquets.
- Endless shopping tours: Shop along The Magnificent Mile and Water Tower Place.
- Excellent museums: Expand your world at the Field Museum, Museum of Science and Industry, and Shedd Aquarium
- Chicago group tours: See the Chicago highlights including Willis Tower, The Bean, and Navy Pier.
Chicago Destination Management
Chicago may be known as the Windy City for the politics, but not because the weather will hamper your event or group tour. Chicago has everything you need to host the perfect event including the largest convention center in the country, convenient flights, world-class entertainment, unique meeting spaces, and fine dining.
We are the premier destination management company for Chicago. We arrange everything from airport meet and greet at the Chicago O'Hare or Midway, total transportation planning, convention shuttles from McCormick Place, banquets, architecture cruises, fine dining arrangements, group tours, major sporting event suites, and multilingual staffing.
Transportation and Event Staffing
Multilingual StaffingWe provide staffing in most languages for meet and greet, hotel check in, special event, and tour desks.
Multilingual GuidesWe arrange local staff for guides, airport transfers, and tours. We can arrange to match any language at your event including Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Farsi or Spanish.
Safety StaffConventions and trade shows, large public events and festivals, golf tournaments, citywide conventions.
Hotel Shuttle StaffOur trained hotel transportation staff will ensure your guests safely and orderly load the shuttles and no one is left wondering about the next bus.
Chicago Event Transportation ManagementRequest Quote
- Setup Support
Interpretation Equipment Rental
Interpretation equipment rental may seem like a technically challenging task. We make it easy for you. Interpretation is often secondary to an event's objective, but for those attending it becomes a primary need.
We listen patiently to your needs, and then recommend the best solution that fits your budget. We always recommend the least expensive option first, and then allow you to select what additional equipment you may need to meet your objectives. We also understand that things change quickly and so we are built to be flexible.
On site or by Skype/Face Time
We have experienced technicians that will setup all of the interpretation equipment necessary for a stress-free event. They will adjust the frequency for the clearest reception, troubleshoot when there is bleeding between channels, and stay through to the end.
Do you have a tight budget and need to try one of our self setup packages? Don't worry, we will help you along. With all "Do It Yourself" packages, we schedule a time once you're on site at your venue and call in via Face Time or Skype to help you setup as if we were standing next to you. We've done this for dozens of events with great success.
Equipment Rental Options
- Fully enclosed or tabletop booths
- FM tabletop transmitters - 17 unique channels
- FM portable tour guide transmitters - 17 unique channels
- Dual simultaneous interpreter control units
- 17 channel FM receivers
- On site or video call setup support
Built from the ashes of ironwork and the car industry, Chicago has come to thrive on its diverse culture and entertainment opportunities. Over the years, the city's perspective has shifted to be capable to welcome a great deal of tourism and international business. Bolstering one of the largest convention centers in North America, with 170 Meeting rooms and 600,000 sq. feet of space available, McCormick Place Convention Center is ideal for all types of Trade Shows and Conventions.
Chicago is the perfect place to host your next convention, incentive trip, and company wide event!