Complete Destination Management
We would like you to begin and end your shopping around with us. Since 1992, we have handled over 100,000 people! This includes our services for transportation management, interpretation services, destination management, and local or overseas incentive trips.
MWT is a hybrid Event Management and Group Tour Operator combined into one fantastic DMC. This means that we understand how to plan the routes, itineraries, logistics time lines for every aspect of your event or convention. We could list a number of cities that we do work in, but to be true to ourselves, we focus on cities where we can be your biggest support due to our solid experience. These cities are Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Denver, Las Vegas, Miami, Orlando, New York City, Chicago, Honolulu, Maui, Phoenix, Tokyo, Seoul, Phuket, Kyoto, Osaka, Fiji, Guam, Paris, Rome, and Dusseldorf.
Transportation and Event Staffing
Multilingual StaffingWe provide staffing in most languages for meet and greet, hotel check in, special event, tour desks.
Multilingual GuidesWe arrange local staff for guides, airport transfers, tours. We can arrange to match any language at your event including Japanese, Korea, Mandarin, Farsi or Spanish
Safety StaffConventions and Trade shows, Large Public Events and Festivals, Golf Tournaments, City Wide Conventions.
Hotel Shuttle StaffOur trained hotel transportation staff will ensure your guests safely and orderly load the shuttles and no one is left wondering about the next bus
We regularly manage the following
- Complete transportation, Airport Shuttles, Convention Center Shuttles, hotel shuttles, VIP transfers, multilingual staff.
- Group Transportation: Airport Transfers, convention center or event shuttles, corporate tours
- Corporate Tours: To and from corporate office and warehouse.
- Multilingual Staff/Guides: English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, and more!
- Simultaneous interpreters for your conference. Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Farsi.
- Equipment rental: FM Transmitters, FM Receivers, Full Booth, Half Table Top Booth, Control unit
- Technicians: Experienced technicians to install, manage, and monitor all equipment. Immediate troubleshooting when things go wrong.
- Long range equipment setup in the major venues.
- Group Tours: City Highlights, nature tours
- Meetings: Meetings or banquets in hotels or the convention center.
- Exhibitions: Booth rental, stanchions, greeters, staff.
- Incentives trips: Plan the perfect incentive trip
- Setup Support
Interpretation Equipment Rental
Interpretation Equipment Rental may seem like a technically challenging task. We make it easy for you. Interpretation is often secondary to an events objective, but for those attending it becomes a primary need.
We will listen patiently to your needs, and then recommend the best solution that fits your budget. And no worries, we can change things along the way. We will always recommend the least expensive option first, and then allow you to select what additional equipment you need to meet your objectives
On site or by Skype/Face Time
We have experienced technicians that will setup all of the interpretation equipment necessary for a stress-free event. They will adjust the frequency for the clearest reception, troubleshoot when there is bleeding between channels, and stay through to the end.
Do you have a tight budget, and need to try one of our self setup packages? Don't worry, we will still help you along. We will schedule a time once you're on site at your venue. You can call in via Face Time or Skype, and we will help you setup as if we were standing next to you. We've done this for dozens of events with great success
Equipment Rental Options
- Fully Enclosed or Tabletop Half Booth
- FM Tabletop Transmitter - 17 unique channels
- FM Portable Tour Guide Transmitter - 17 unique channels
- Control Unit for two interpreters
- 17 Channel FM Receivers
- On site or Telephone Setup Support