Make the Capitol of the United States your next prime incentive destination! Washington D.C. is filled with historic sites and is rich with American Culture. Trades shows and Conventions are a must here too with unmatched venues around the Capitol. We provide every facet of it, from Monument Hopping Transports, to Convention Planning and Development. We will see you in D.C.!
Transportation and Event Staffing
Multilingual StaffingWe provide stafffing in most languages for meet and greet, hotel check in, special event, tour desks.
Multilingual GuidesWe arrange local staff for guides, airport transfers, tours. We can arrange to match any language at your event including Japanese, Korea, Mandarin, Farsi or Spanish
Safety StaffConventions and Tradeshows, Large Public Events and Festivals, Golf Tournaments, City Wide Conventions.
Hotel Shuttle StaffOur trained hotel transportation staff will ensure your guests safely and orderly load the shuttles and no one is left wondering about the next bus
Washington D.C. Destination Management
Washington D.C., the Capitol of the United States, has been and will likely remain a major destination for the Eastern Seaboard. The city is filled with American Cultural and Historical Monuments and Memorials. Must-see's like the Washington Monument, the Lincoln and World War II Memorial, and more leave lasting impressions. There's also plenty of Museums and Historical Sites to see.
MWT provides everything your company needs to to have a prestine experience while in D.C. Conventions, Banquets, VIP visits, corporate tours, and more! We handle it all!
- Setup Support
Interpretation Equipment Rental
Interpretation Equipment Rental may seem like a technically challenging task. We make it easy for you. Interpretation is often secondary to an events objective, but for those attending it becomes a primary need.
We will listen patiently to your needs, and then recommend the best solution that fits your budget. And no worries, we can change things along the way. We will always recommend the least expensive option first, and then allow you to select what additional equipment you need to meet your objectives
Onsite or by Skype/FaceTime
We have experienced technicians that will setup all of the interpretation equipment necessary for a stress-free event. They will adjust the frequency for the clearest reception, troubleshoot when there is bleeding between channels, and stay through to the end.
Do you have a tight budget, and need to try one of our self setup packages? Don't worry, we will still help you along. We will schedule a time once you're onsite at your venue. You can call in via FaceTime or Skype, and we will help you setup as if we were standing next to you. We've done this for dozens of events with great success
Equipment Rental Options
- Fully Enclosed or Tabletop Half Booth
- FM Tabletop Transmitter - 17 unique channels
- FM Portable Tour Guide Transmitter - 17 unique channels
- Control Unit for two interpreters
- 17 Channel FM Receivers
- Onsite or Telephone Setup Support
We regularly manage the following in Washington D.C.
- Complete transportation, Airport Shuttles, Convention Center Shuttles, hotel shuttles, VIP transfers, multilingual staff.
- Group Transportation: Airport Transfers from any of the 3 DC Airports, Ronald Reagan, Dulles, and Baltimore. Walter E. Washington Convention Center shuttles or other event shuttles
- Corporate Tours: Direct Shuttles and Tours from the Walter E. Washington Convention Center to any corporate offices and warehouses.
- Multilingual Staff/Guides: English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, and more!
- Simultaneous interpreters for your conference. Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Farsi.
- Equipment rental: FM Transmitters, FM Receivers, Full Booth, Half Table Top Booth, Control unit
- Technicians: Experienced technicians to install, manage, and monitor all equipment. Immediate troubleshooting when things go wrong.
- Long range equipment setup in any of the Hotel Ballrooms or Showrooms in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Incentives trips: Plan the perfect incentive trip to the Nation's Capital
- Group Tours: DC Highlights, Washington Monument, National Mall, and more!
- National Orchestra Shows: Patriotic events and shows
- Meetings: Meetings or banquets in any of the Washington DC hotels or convention centers.
- Unique DC Venues: Museums,5-star Hotels, Monument Venues, and other Show Case Venues
- Exhibitions: Booth rental, stanchions, greeters, staff.